FUNdamentals Coaching Course in Co. Louth
Saturday 14th July in St Kevin’s Community Centre, Philipstown
This course is an introductory coaching programme. Coaches will look at:
- Importance of creating a positive environment for our players
- Importance of Fundamental Movement Skills & Injury Prevention
- Planning and implementing training programmes
- Introduction to the player pathway
- Create an awareness about making sessions more inclusive
Who should attend:
Any existing coach or anybody interested in getting involved in coaching Ladies Football
Participants must be 16 years and over
Registration from 9:30, Course starts at 10:00 until 16:00.
Please contact John Boyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to attend.