Saturday 22nd June
St. Kevin’s Community Centre, Philipstown.
This course is an introductory coaching programme. Coaches will look at:
- Importance of creating a positive environment for our players
- Importance of Fundamental Movement Skills & Injury Prevention
- Planning and implementing training programmes
- Introduction to the player pathway
- Create an awareness about making sessions more inclusive
Who should attend?
Any existing coach or anybody interested in getting involved in coaching Ladies Football
Participants must be 16 years and over
Registration from 9:30, Course starts at 10:00 until 16:00. Refreshments will be provided.
Please contact John Boyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a place.