The Louth LGFA Annual Convention for 2020 was held on Monday 7th December at 8pm, via Zoom.
Reports for the year were delivered by the outgoing Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Fixtures Committee, Development Officer, Children’s Officer, & CODA Officer. Copies of all reports have been sent by email to the club delegates.
The meeting was addressed by two guest speakers; Peter Fitzpatrick, Chair of Louth GAA and Finbarr O’Driscoll, Vice-President of Leinster LGFA.
All executive officers were re-elected unopposed except for PRO Dermot Woods who has stepped aside. The newly elected PRO is Martina Nolan of St Fechins.
Sub-committees were also ratified in the areas of Competitions Review, Fixtures, Development, Referee Recruitment, Public Relations, Children’s Office, CODA & Finance. Further positions on these committee will hopefully be filled following County Board meetings in January 2021.
The 2021 Executive Officers are;
- Chair – Liam O’Neill
- Vice Chair – Edel Woods
- Secretary – Angela O’Neill
- Treasurer – Johann Fedigan
- Assistant Treasurer – Gabrielle Clarke
- PRO – Martina Nolan
- Development Officer – Brian Lynch
- Children’s Officer – Lily Dowdall
- Leinster Delegates – Sonia Gernon, Edel Woods & a player to be selected in January
- Central Council Delegates – Pat Carr with two to be added in January, one of which must be a player.